Quanti di voi avranno pensato di sfruttare la popolarità del proprio sito web o blog per guadagnare qualche soldo. Più popolare è il vostro lavoro, più ci sono probabilità di guadagno. Ci sono tanti modi per monetizzare il vostri contenuti ma bisogna farlo in modo saggio e non invasivo.
Ecco a voi (grazie allo spunto di vandelaydesign.com) 101 modi per guadagnare soldi online grazie al proprio sito web/blog. La lista è suddivisa per tipi di pubblicità. E’ consigliabile usare non più di 2-3 campagne pubblicitarie per evitare di sommergere i lettori di pubblicità invasiva e inutile creando l’effetto opposto all’obiettivo prefissato (attirare utenti). In tutti i servizi elencati, l’iscrizione è completamente gratis ed è sufficiente inserire un codice HTML e cominciare subito a guadagnare senza fatica.
Sostanzialmente c’è un rapporto diretto tra popolarità e guadagno (più i vostri contenuti sono visitati, più guadagnate). Ora stiamo approfondendo il secondo aspetto, fra qualche giorno ci occuperemo come promuovere gratuitamente i vostri contenuti in 101 modi.
Ecco la lista completa dei 101 modi per guadagnare soldi online grazie al proprio sito web, blog e forum:
Text Link Advertising
- Text Link Ads – The leader in paid text link ads.
- LinkWorth – Keep up to 70% of the ad revenue.
- Text Link Brokers – Make money buy selling links in a directory on your site.
- Live Customer – Static HTML ads with flat monthly rates.
- LinkAdage – Matches advertisers with publishers.
- Direct-Link-Ads – Keep up to 75% of the ad revenue.
- PaidTextLinks – A smaller text link program.
- Kontera – Create contextual links automatically.
- AdSter – Customize your ads to match your website.
- Vibrant Media – Vibrant in-text advertising.
- TextAd.biz – Basic text ad service.
- SearchFriendlyAds – Not live yet.
- YzMedia – Another text link option.
- PayPerStats – The first and only professional statistic’s system without limits that pay every global unique.
- KickStartCart – A shopping cart, merchant account and marketing tools.
- PayPal – One of the lowest-cost choices for selling your own products.
- EasyStoreCreator – Provides a package that includes hosting, merchant account integration, and shopping cart.
- 1ShoppingCart – Offers different packages with marketing tools, shopping carts and merchant accounts.
- ASecureCart – An affordable shopping cart service.
- NetSuite – Full e-commerce option.
- GotShoppingCart? – Free version available.
- 3D Cart – Includes marketing, statistics and more.
- Americart – 30-day risk-free trial.
- MonsterCommerce – Full of features.
- Google AdSense – The industry leader.
- Yahoo Publisher Network – Yahoo’s AdSense alternative.
- Chitika – eMiniMalls is not a typical PPC program, it is different kind of pay-per-click product promotion.
- Kanoodle – A second-tier PPC option as opposed to Google and Yahoo.
- Ads-Click – You set the price per click for ads showing on your site.
- AdBrite – Control and customization options.
- ABC Search – Another 2nd-tier option.
- BidVertiser – Large network PPC program.
- Clicksor – Contextual ads program.
- Qads – Ad program from Qumana.
- PeakClick – Pays in Euros.
- DoubleClick – Another targeted PPC option.
- RevenuePilot – Keep 60% of the revenue.
- Search Feed – Another option for targeted PPC ads.
- Targetpoint – For publishers of all sizes.
- OneMonkey – Keep 80% of the revenue.
- Miva MC – PPC ads plus the option for contextual PPD ads.
- ClickBooth – Claims to have the highest payout in the industry.
- AdEngage – Not a typical banner ad, the’re photo ads with text.
- AdDynamix – Also offers other options besides just banners.
- BannerBoxes – Your keep 75% of the revenue from each click.
- Affiliate Programs
- Commission Junction – One of the leaders. Manages affiliate programs for all kinds of products.
- Click Bank – All downloadable affiliate products.
- LinkShare – Claims to be the largest pay-for-performance affiliate marketing network.
- Azoogle Ads – Also claims to be the largest performance-based online advertising network.
- Amazon – One of the oldest and most successful affiliate programs.
- Context Links for Amazon’s Affiliate Program – Auto creates affiliate links to Amazon’s products.
- ReviewMe – Get paid to review other websites and blogs.
- PayPerPost – Make money writing about website, products, services and companies.
- The News Room – Make money by placing news items on your site.
- Tribal Fusion – Represents the advertising for selectively approved websites.
- IndustryBrains – Has a few different options that would fall into various categories above.
- Adknowledge – Options for email, web, and search engine inventory.
- Yesadvertising – Lots of options, including contextual ads, email, banners and pop-unders.
- ValueMedia – Several different options, including video.
- Auction Ads – Make money by displaying Ebay items.
- IntelliTXT – Contextual ads that include video.
- PremierAd – Lots of different options. You keep 80% of ad revenue.
- BurstMedia – A variety of different options.
- Advertising.com – Multiple options, including video ads.
- Openads – Online advertising software.
- Casale Media – You choose what type of ads you want on your site.
- VC Media – CPC or CPM options.
- Ads by RSS – Places ads on your website, using RSS.
- AdSpaceAuctions – Sell ad space on your website through an auction.
- TextMarks – Monetize your blog with text message alerts.
Sell Ad Space
- AdSonar -Provide content-targeted ads.
- BlogAds – You control the ads that appear on your site.
- Crisp Ads – name your price for direct sponsors.
- ADSDAQ – Choose your asking price for ads and ADSDAQ matches you with advertisers.
- AdVolcano – Set your own prices and ad sizes.
RSS Feed Monetization
- Pheedo – PPC for RSS feeds.
- PostPostWordPress Plugin – Display affiliate links or ads before or after your feeds (other uses beside just advertising).
- Feedvertising – Runs txt link ads in your feed.
- FeedBurner Ads – If you use FeedBurner’s services for distributing and tracking your feeds, you also have the option of using their advertising services in your feeds.
- MediaFed – Automatically inserts ads into your feed.
- FeedShow – Puts PPC ads into your feed.
- Yahoo Publisher Network – PPC ads in your feeds.
- Joards – Put a job board on your site and keep 75% of the revenue.
- Job-a-matic – Another option for making money with a job board.
- WP Plugins
- AdSense-Deluxe – Embed AdSense or Yahoo Publisher Network ads into your blog.
- AdSense Sharing Revenue and Earnings System – A plugin for blogs that have multiple writers. Let each of your writers make money from ads on their own posts.
- AdSense Injection – Inject AdSense ads throughout an existing blog.
- Google AdSense Referral Rotator Plugin – Make money by referring other users to AdSense.
- Amazon Media Manager – Easily ad Amazon affiliate products to your blog.
- WP-Amazon – Quickly search for products and add Amazon affiliate links while writing your posts.
- Last Amazon Review Plugin – Displays your most recent review of a product listed on Amazon and includes your Amazon affiliate link.
- Text Ads Link Widget for WordPress Sidebar – A simple widget that makes it easy to display text ads in your sidebar.
- WPAds Plugin – Show and rotate ads on your blog.
- AdRotator Plugin – Randomly rotates ads that you choose.
- WP E-commerce Shopping Cart Plugin – Creates a shopping cart with tons of features and options for your WP blog or website.
- EasyPayPal WordPress Plugin – Integrates your blog and your PayPal account to accept donations or fees.
- Buy Me a Beer Plugin – Accept donations from your readers by asking them to buy you a beer (or coffee) if they liked your post.
- CafePress – Sell your own products on your blog.
- YAK – Simple shopping cart plugin.